- Main Conference: International Conference on Advanced Remote Sensing 2023.
Title: The International Conference on Advanced Remote Sensing 2023
·Dates: 13th-15th October 2023
·Venue: East Lake International Conference Center
The main topics and sessions of the conference cover:
1. Sensors and Data Acquisition.
2. Remote Sensing Data Processing and Information Extraction.
3. Theory and methods of Remote sensing.
4. Applications of Remote Sensing.
1. Please register via: Http://rsw2023.aconf.org/
2. Please submit your manuscript through the following four topics:
▶ Sensors and Data Acquisition.
▶ Remote Sensing Data Processing and Information Extraction.
▶ Theory and methods of Remote sensing.
▶ Applications of Remote Sensing.
Oral Presentation: Extended Abstract, 1200 Words
Poster Short Abstract, 300-500 Words. Excellent manuscripts will be recommended to the collaborative journals.
Deadline: 23:59:59 CST, 25th September 2023.
3. Collaborative Journals:
（1）The Photogrammetric Record；
（2）Geo-spatial Information Science
Before Submit Abstract for this conference, you need to register an Aconf account, and then log in with the account so that you can Submit Abstract for this conference.